There are many technical things we set up for our clients that are foundational to the work we do with them. Now, we want to give your team the tools to set up and manage your digital marketing channels.
We’d love to hear from you about what workshops you might be interested in! Take the survey here to let us know.
Learn more details below about the few we’re planning to put together in Q4 2021:
MailChimp Workshop for Email Marketing
- Creating a MailChimp Account
- Connecting Apps
- Setting Up Your Subscriber List
- Ensuring Your Technical Details Are Set Up
- Building a Campaign
MailChimp Advanced Workshop Series
Series Includes Workshops Covering:
- Re-Engagement Campaigns
- Subscriber List Segmentation
- Abandoned Cart Emails
- Welcome Email Automations
- Activity-Based Automations
- Email Drip Campaign Automations
Google Workspace and Google Marketing Platform Workshop
- Google Workspace (setting up email, calendars, and document collaboration)
- Google My Business Setup
- Google Analytics Setup and Reporting
- Google Tag Manager Setup
- Google Search Console Setup and Analysis
LinkedIn For Business
- Setting Up Your Company Page
- Developing A Strategy & Content
- Increasing Your Marketing Reach
Beyond the skills and techniques you’ll learn from each workshop, we take a hands-on, case-by-case approach to instruction so you can be successful implementing what you’ve learned. We’ll explain why what we’re learning matters and share real-world examples. Then, we’ll put the techniques to the test for your organization’s needs with hands-on, individualized instruction.
Workshops will be conducted in small groups virtually. If you’re looking for more personalized instruction, we can provide individual training sessions with you or your team.
If you’re interested in one of these workshops or something else, let us know so we can create custom workshops tailored to your needs.